Thursday, September 17, 2009

And so it begins...

So this is my first post! Very exciting.  I have been trying to start marketing myself as I am just beginning my senior year at Savannah College of Art and Design.
I finally got my website up and working not too long ago and you should go check it out:
www.emilymansfield.com

Also a friend that just finished the Photography Graduate program at SCAD, Nate Abramowski, surprisingly had me and two other photographers in one of his most recent posts.  I am very grateful for that! He is a very talented photographer as well and you should check his blog out.
http://www.iconunited.com/blog/

I have started to post a few blogs and links that are of interest to me and hopefully to other people!
I will add some new and exciting work that I have been doing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment